As the holidays approach, many people are getting their homes ready for the festivities. One of the most popular holiday decorations is a wreath, which can be hung on a door, wall, or fireplace. Whether it’s store-bought or a homemade wreath, you can hang it with these methods.
How To Attach A Wreath To Brick
If your home has brick walls, you may be wondering how to hang a Christmas wreath without drilling any holes. In this blog post, we will discuss several methods for hanging wreaths on brick surfaces without drilling.
Decorating with wreaths is the perfect way to show your holiday spirit, but if you live in a rented home or apartment, you won’t want to drill into your walls or front door. With a little bit of creativity, you can deck the halls without damaging your rental property.
Do Command Strips Work On Brick?
Unfortunately, as wonderful a product as the Command strip is, it will not stick to brick. They can only be used on smooth, clean surfaces. However, there are other options for hanging wreaths on brick.
This is probably the easiest and quickest way to hang things on a brick wall without drilling. These brick clips are also known as brick clamps, brick clip fasteners, brick clip hooks, or brick hook hangers. They attach to both interior and exterior brick surfaces and have a little hook on them. You can then use the hook to hang your wreath or other decorative items.
Brick Clip For Standard Bricks
These brick clips are designed to fit snugly on most standard bricks and can hold up to 25 pounds each. That means you can hang wreaths, garlands, pictures, and even Christmas lights without worry. For larger items, just use multiple clips to distribute and support the weight. And when the holidays are over, simply remove the clips and store them away until next year. It’s that easy!
If you’re looking for a way to add some holiday cheer to your home this season, consider using Holiday Joy Brick Clips! These heavy-duty clips are made of strong, tempered spring steel and can hold up to 25lbs. They’re also standard size, so they’ll fit most bricks 2-1/8″ to 2-1/3″ in height. Installation is easy – just place the spring edge of the clip at the base of the brick and push upward until it grips. Then hang your holiday decorations with confidence!
- Brick clips fit snugly on most standard bricks
- No need for drilling holes
- Hold up to 25 pounds each
- Made of durable tempered steel
- Easy to remove without damaging your bricks
- Easy to store, they don’t take up too much space
- Reusable year after year
Adjustable Brick Clip For Non-Standard Bricks
If you’re looking for an easy way to hang items on your brick wall, then these adjustable brick hook clips are the perfect solution. With their easy installation and heavy-duty construction, these clips are sure to meet all of your needs.
- Easy to install
- No need to drill holes
- Can support up to 50 pounds
- Durable and rust-free
Please note that the wingnut that secures the brick clamp protrudes a little, so hanging completely flat items is not possible.
Installing these heavy-duty brick clamp clips is easy. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be done in no time!
- First, find a flat surface on your brick wall where you’d like to hang your item.
- Next, take the clip and open it up so that the jaws are slightly separated.
- Then, place the jaws of the clip around the brick surface, making sure that they are evenly placed.
- Once you have the clip in the desired position, simply release the jaws and allow them to snap shut.
- That’s it! Simply hook your wreath onto the clip.
Brick Clip That Uses The Gap And Not The Bricks
The Hillman 122354 Brick/Block Picture Hanger uses the gap between the bricks, so the size of the bricks is not as important as with other clips. As such, this clip should be a good fit for flagstone walls.
This brick clip is designed using the theory of tension force. The clip creates tension between the bottom of the upper stone and the edge of the lower stone.
The prongs need to be adjusted to fit the gap to give proper tension. These two wings act as a spring and push up against the top of the crack, thereby pushing the teeth at the bottom of the clip into the wall. Smaller gaps may need more effort to establish the tension required.
The result will be a clip that sits flush against the wall.
- Easy to install
- No need to drill holes
- Can support up to 30 pounds
Tips For Hanging Wreaths Using A Brick Clip
- If the bricks are very close together, the mortar might need to be scraped out a bit to get a good fit.
- Make sure that the wreath is not too heavy for the clip.
- When hanging heavier objects, use multiple brick clips for extra support.
- If your wreath doesn’t have a hanging hook, you can use a zip tie or ribbon to create one. Simply thread the zip tie or ribbon through the wreath and secure it at the top to create a loop.
There are a few different types of brick clips available on the market, so finding the right one for your needs should be easy. Whichever type of clip you choose, simply follow the instructions provided with the product and you’ll be hanging your holiday decorations in no time!