Christmas is a time for decoration and what better way to show your festive spirit than by making your own Christmas wreath? This holiday baubles wreaths project is perfect for crafters of all skill levels, so whether you’re a seasoned pro or a complete novice, you’ll be able to create a stunning wreath that is sure to impress your friends and family.
This blog post will show you how to make a beautiful bauble wreath that will brighten up any room. And don’t worry if you’re not crafty, this wreath is easy to make and only requires a few supplies.
What You’ll Need
- Hot glue gun
- Baubles in different sizes, colors, and textures
- Polystyrene wreath
- A piece of ribbon or string for hanging
- Other festive decorations to finish the wreath
- Remove the tops from your baubles.
- Put them into groups according to size.
- Take a large bauble, and apply glue to the top.
- Press onto the inside of the wreath.
- Repeat, placing 5 in total evenly around the inside
- Using large baubles, apply glue from top to side, and press into a gap. It’ll sit out from the first group of baubles.
- Continue gluing baubles in gaps layer by layer.
- As the gaps get smaller, use medium and then small baubles.
- When the wreath is covered, fill in any spaces with tiny ornaments.
- Add fishing touches, such as a reindeer and icicles.