Would you like to make a pink fluffy Christmas tree? Then have a look at this tutorial on how to make a no-sew tulle Christmas tree.
This beautiful tree could be made in other colors than pink, or you could do each layer a different color!
This is one of those projects that you can do in front of the TV once when it comes to adding the tulle layers. Or you can get the kids to help!
Have a look at the video and see what you think.
- Glue the dowel onto the wooden stand. Add extra glue around the base to make sure it’s secure.
- Allow the glue to dry completely.
- Measure out the tulle by holding a length against the dowel for however wide you want your tree.
- Measure that length and then cut it.
- Cut lots of strips of the same length.
- Tie each length in a knot on the dowel, starting at the bottom.
- Each time you tie a knot, turn the tulle so you’re starting to get the shape of the tree’s lower branches.
- Continue until the tree is about two-thirds done.
- Cut the next strips about 2 inches shorter.
- Continue tying.
- When you get to the highest point of the tree, cover the top of the dowel when you’re tying a couple of pieces of tulle.
- Tie a bow on top of the tree.
- Add a star or other topper if you wish.
- Give the tree a “haircut” to make it even and in the shape of a Christmas tree.
These fluffy tulle ornaments would make a great addition to any celebratory table throughout the year.