Have you ever wondered how to make Christmas slime? This fun tutorial makes it easy! This Christmas slime recipe is very straightforward and has very few ingredients.
The video shows how to make two Christmasy colors; one is made in each bowl. Two textures of glitter are also used, but this is not necessary. It’d be fun to feel the difference in the slime with each type of glitter, just out of curiosity.
I’m sure the kids would love to help you!
- Liquid starch
- Food coloring, red and green
- Glitter, both fine and regular if you wish
- 2 bowls
- Empty as much glue into the bowl as you intend to use.
- Mix in the red food coloring; keep adding coloring until it’s the shade you want.
- Mix in regular texture glitter.
- Pour in a little liquid starch, and mix it in. Repeat. The starch needs to be added slowly otherwise you’ll end up with tough slime.
- Keep adding and mixing until the slime is the consistency that you want.
- Repeat the process for the green food coloring using fine glitter.
- Try the consistency; if it’s too sticky, add more liquid starch.
- Arrange the slime in spirals on a plate if you wish.
- Store the slime in a jar when not in use to make it last longer.