These Christmas tree cupcake toppers are so easy, and they’re made from items that may be in your kitchen right now.
They are best made just before serving the cupcakes, especially if you’re celebrating Christmas in a hot climate. If you’re in Australia, just make sure that the cupcakes will be eaten immediately before they melt…
Have a look – it’s so easy!
- Green Candy Melts
- Piping Bag
- Pretzel Sticks
- Baking Tray/Cake Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Place candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Load the melted candy into your piping bag.
- Place parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Line up pretzels on the tray, spaced to allow room for the tree “foliage”.
- Pipe the tree shape over the pretzel sticks.
- Scatter with rainbow sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Carefully lift each topper off the tray and insert it into the prepared cupcakes.
The kids will love these cute toppers!