Make your own distinctive glass Christmas baubles! If you haven’t done it before. painting inside glass Christmas ornaments is much easier than you think!
This easy tutorial will show you how to put your own design into your Christmas baubles. It’s not as messy as I thought it would be.
The kids could get involved with this project with supervision. They’ll remember this event for years to come, and you will have the ornament to remember it by.
Have a look at the video and see what you think.
- Remove the top from the ornament.
- Squeeze some paint inside. Mixing a little water with the paint before you squeeze assists the swirling.
- Swirl it around.
- Add more paint according to your design, for example, on different sides for stripes.
- Keep swirling.
- Put the top back on the ornament.
- When your bauble looks the way you want it to look, place it upside down in a cup to dry for 2 to 3 days.
- Put the hanger on the ornament.
You now have totally unique and colorful Christmas tree ornaments!