If you’d like to make your own beautiful Christmas wreath with items that you can find around your home, this tutorial on how to make a pool noodle Christmas wreath might be helpful.
I hadn’t thought of using a pool noodle for a wreath form, but what a great idea! The kids won’t notice if you repurpose one or two of their pool noodles.
There are two methods here to create the wreath form. The first one is easy and you can do it by yourself. The second one is easier, but you really need a helper.
The wreath shown at the end of the second video is really gorgeous, fairly cheap and I’d say it’s worth the time for a unique Christmas wreath.
How To Create The Wreath Form
- Cut the pool noodle to the desired length.
- Mark one end of the noodle diagonally.
- Mark the other end diagonally in the other direction. The ends should fit together after being cut.
- Cut each end along your marks
- Get the duct tape ready if you don’t have a helper.
- Bend the noodle into a circle and fit the ends together.
- Wind the duct tape around a few times to secure it, and cut the tape.
- Repeat to ensure that it will hold together.
How To Decorate The Wreath
Use the glue gun to attach your ornaments and decorations.